Wednesday 28 April 2010

Steve's First Post

This is my first post on this blog, so can I first off all say well done to the glorious David Tuck for everything he's done thus far. This includes not only co-hosting the show, building this blog but also changing the wheel on my car after the radio show last night. Pictures to come. Also listen to his story about losing a canoe on a tube train in Election show 4, which also should be up later today.

However...

DISCLAIMER ONE
As you will be aware, the radio show/podcast is called Totally Biased and as such differences of opinion are not only unavoidable but desirable. So, let me cast the first stone of criticism at David's nice new glasshouse of a blog.

I wish to distance myself from his description of both Wales and a very funny and successful Welsh radio show as obscure. This was an Englishman's joke. He should know better and rest assured Welsh followers, he was made to feel very guilty.

DISCLAIMER TWO
The picture of me looking like some kind of b-list Oscar Wilde is David's choice and makes me feel quite embarrassed. I look incredibly groomed and pleased with myself. This is certainly not the case. A Picture of a neurotic tramp might be more appropriate.  I wish to distance myself from this pictures, well, as much as one can from a picture of oneself.

Other than that I am delighted to at last have an outlet for my tantrums and torment.

Oh and DISCLAIMER 3
If I am going to blog here regularly and honestly, then you are going to have to put up with some very 'jazz' grammar and spelling. if you care about this please keep it to yourself as being corrected will make me feel not like doing it. It's not a spelling bee (see is that 'bee' correct or should it be, 'B', as in B Arthur from the Golden Girls.

This rule is breakable if I accidentally say something like 'Nick Clegg isn't a Knob' when I clearly mean 'is'. Let me know and I'll correct it immediately.

Thank you for being a friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment