Friday 30 April 2010

DAVID “BLAINE” TUCK


As close followers of this site will know, much of the content is the work of my trusty co-host David Tuck. You may also remember in an earlier post I made it known that the picture of me Dave chose to put on the site made me cringe at my own cheesiness. So David’s changed it. He didn’t have to but he has, and the new one, although an improvement, makes me look like a bit of a loony leftie. Mind you, that is something I learnt to live with a while back

Anyway, as you can see David is no longer a faceless enigma pulling the strings of this blog like a mysterious puppet master, a creepy Gepetto or a clandestine pimpernel – He’s gone public…with a picture that makes him look like a curious Derrin Brown style mindbender. May I assure you that David is in no way a Blaine/Copperfield/Daniels/ parodist and I am pretty sure that the dice aren’t even his. He is not a member of the magic circle, and for the record is not on any other registers of any kind.

He is also not as blue as he looks in the photo in which he clearly looks like a child’s entertainer from Avatar. 

David is however a wizard with this site and on the radio show. Did I mention it available now! Here. Now that's magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment